● Prepare and report of financial statements in compliance with US GAAP for specific users.
● Direct the audit and tax preparation process of individual sites as assigned.
● Develop, implement, and maintain effective accounting policies and procedures.
● Work and coordinate directly with US governmental entities for respective quarterly and yearly reporting
● Reconciliation of bank accounts, mortgage accounts, escrow accounts and gross potential rents.
● Remain as a primary liaison for various internal departments for general queries and policy related questions.
● Calculation and compliance of management and bookkeeping fees.
● Review tenant ledgers and verify its accuracy.
● Support the team in interviewing, hiring, and training Accountants; planning, assigning and directing work;
addressing complaints and resolving problems.
● Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with client policies and applicable laws.
It JOBView All