|Expertise in LINUX Internal|
• Responsible for installation and configuration of Linux
• Maintenance, patching, security best practices for Linux/Unix environments
• Performance tuning of Linux hosts
• Troubleshoot techniques for break fixes, performance, and normal deployments
• Experience in implementing, and supporting Linux server solutions.
• Shell, Perl Scripting background. Other languages programming experience a plus.
• Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu , centos) administration and application support
• Manage operations and monitoring of our applications and infrastructure
• Task automation of infrastructure and application provisioning using bash, Python scripting”
7:00am to 10:00pm
• Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
• Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
• Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
• Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
• Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure.
We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the
infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.”
No gender preference
WFO however currently it is work from home.