DnT InfoTech is Ahmedabad, India based rapidly growing company is looking for a
motivated business development officer to develop growth strategies for the achievement
of revenue goals. The expectation from the potential candidate would not only understand
how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team
forward and realize that opportunity. We’re especially looking for someone with great
communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with shareholders, executives and
clients on a daily basis. Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow
with our company for the foreseeable future.
• Promote international business growth, develop strategies and execution plan
• Perform international market research to identify new opportunities
• Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
• Build strong international network & Support relationships with external partners
• Initiation of new marketing methods to create greater visibility of company in global
• Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
• Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
Qualification and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, accounting or related field.
• 4 to 6 years of management or leadership experience.
• Passion for onboarding quality customer and end-user experiences.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Negotiation and articulation skills
• Great leadership skills & manage client relationship
• Excellent presentation & analytical skills
• The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets
• Developing New Business | Global Inbound Marketing | Global Outbound
• Managing LeadsManaging Digital Marketing Platforms – social and professional profile – Linkedin,
Facebook and website blogs
Benefits & Perks:
• 5 days a week policy
• Attractive compensation
• Commission sharing on successful completion of deal
• Online learning subscription
DnT Infotech – www.dntinfotech.com has aligned its services into three major verticals –
Digital Product Engineering, Quality Engineering and Digital Process Automation. Digital
Product Engineering – comprises new product development, transforming monolithic
architecture to micro-services architecture, enterprise mobile development, back-end
development, cloud and DevOps services. Quality Engineering – includes test
automation, performance/load/stress testing, mobile testing on cloud, vulnerability
assessment and penetration testing (VAPT). Digital Process Automation (DPA) via
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – consists of the Leapwork – one of the Denmark
based organizations, which support test automation and RPA on the single platform
BDM – Business Development Manager
Job Category: IT JOBS
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: AHEMDABAD
Job Experience: 3-6 Years
Salary: 5 - 10 LPA
It JOBView All