MD – Hospital Administration or MBBS with MHA or equivalent qualification 1. To assure running of clinical services as per the protocols and timely delivery of services. Assist in the implementation, enforcement and compliance of the medical bylaws and hospital policies.
2. To assist Medisync network hospitals in planning, organizing and managing all Medical Services and hospital operations.
3. To review periodically the hospital operations and respond to changes in customer demand, identification of scope for improvement.
4. Responsible for manpower planning, recruitment and credentialing of staff and coordinating with the Medisync Hospital for decisions relating to the medical aspects and operations of the facility. Provide leadership to develop, implement and review of medical and administrative policies of the hospital and the medical staff.
5. To monitor, participate and collaborate with other disciplines for successful implementation of NABH and other Quality Programs.
6. Promote continuing professional education of medical, nursing, paramedical and other supportive staff.
7. Achievement of annual assigned gross profit goals.
8. Analyse and interpret operational reports and identifies the areas for improvement.
9. Collaborate with sales marketing, medical team and Operations team to formulate programs and business ideas to achieve revenue and organizational targets.
Job Category: HEALTH CARE JOBS
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: HYDERABAD
Job Experience: 8-10 Years
It JOBView All