Experience: 6-10 Years
We are looking for a DevOps engineer who will be responsible for designing, implementing and
monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with clients and other team members to
develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of
the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them
- Design and develop Cloud infrastructure
- Design and develop monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
- Managing large Production and Dev Public Cloud
● Hands-on experience on AWS Public Cloud
● Good knowledge of the major AWS technologies and associated components and
● Experience on AWS VPC networking, security, components of AWS networking.
● Hands-on experience in configuring Autoscaling, Load balancers, Firewalls,RDS,
● Experience in configuring Security components, Key pair, security groups, ACL, IAM,
Directory Service, Certificate Manager
● Experience in implementing DevOps best practices
● Understanding of GitOps and DevSecOps and its implementation
● Experience in AWS Developer Tools like CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy etc.
● Experience with containers and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes, Amazon
ECS, Amazon EKS.
● Experience with Continuous Integration systems like Jenkins
● Experience in infrastructure automation using Cloudformation and Terraform
● Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef
● Hands-on experience with application configuration and deployment on cloud based
● Exposure to Logging and Monitoring & Visualization tools like Elasticsearch, NewRelic,
DataDog, Prometheus, Grafana.
● Working knowledge of databases MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
● Performance Testing and / or Linux Systems Administration experience
● Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining Production Linux Server Farm
● Experience with BASH and Python scripting to optimize and automate System.
Job Type: Managed Service environment working in a 24/7/365 environment with on-call
benefits with 5 days working. The company would pay good remuneration for the ideal
candidates based on experience and expertise.
- Degree or masters from any recognized university.