job code: ASSSMM2FO
Social Media Marketing Expert
Job Brief: If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are
looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You will work with other team members to understand content strategy and customer behavior throughout the marketing cycle. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. Your goal will be to build a robust social media strategy driving more customer reach, engagement and revenue.
Responsibilities: – Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Maintaining Haute24 social media presence across all digital channels by generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Should join relevant conversations on behalf of the brand for soft-selling – Continuously improve on growth strategies by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points