job code: ALCDOT4FO
Senior Dot Net Developer Job description-
Position- Senior Dot Net Developer
Experience: 4+ Years
• Design, develop, and maintain both new and existing code
• Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
• Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
• Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
• Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
• Keep up to date on best practices and new technologies.
• Rapid prototyping and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
• Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
• Work with Product Management to analyze requirements.
• Collaborate on technical architecture and design.
Technical skills required: –
• Strong coding skills in C#, .Net platforms & Objected Oriented fundamentals
• Experience on strategic enterprise value driven projects in Microsoft skills
• In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure. Knowledge of ASP.NET C#, .NET MVC, .NET MVC Core, jQuery and SQL Asp.net, .net MVC, jQuery, C#, SQL, Web API, react.js, Angular.js.
It JOBView All