|please find the Job Description for Dot Net profile.Please share the CV for the respected profile.|
1.Please send resumes only of B.Tech candidates having minimum 3 years of experience
2.Notice period should be 30 days or less.e.
3 Package is 5 LPA to 7.5 LPA and the Interview process is in 3 parts
a) Online mode (Google meet or Skype)
b)Face to Face Round
One of the most innovative financial technology companies has an exciting opportunity for self-driven and highly motivated .NET developers, who are passionate about implementing the latest and the best of full stack technology framework. You must be fluent in spoken and written English for a better client experience. You will be required to clear interviews held in stages.
Location: At our development centre of excellence in Lucknow. You may be required to travel or work in the UK, at our office or at client sites.
Reports to: Project Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
This challenging role aims for high quality software analysis, software development and support to the business. Candidates should be able to undertake an in-depth analysis of a business problem and to propose and develop software solution in a tighter time-frame. You should possess high levels of technical expertise in the above mentioned areas, with ability to work and produce results under minimal supervision. Participation in the project activities from functional and technical perspective is required.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1. Excellent in English communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Ability to motivate the team members and boost productivity.
3. Ability to handle client expectations in terms of project deliveries.
4. Keen to identify the details and underlying target problems.
5. A sound understanding of business with respect to analytical capabilities.
6. Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of an integrated team.
7. Highly analytical, possessing critical and creative thinking skills.
8. Good leadership & quality process understanding.
9. Willing to work and learn new skills.
1. Excellent hands-on experience in C#, ASP.NET, Angular JS.
2. MVC, MVC Core 2, WCF, SQL Server (T-SQL).
3. Good understanding of Software Engineering processes and design process flows.
5. Good understanding of Software Quality standards.
6. Ability to work under DevOps environment.
7. Ability to understand requirements, creates solution, design documents and develop code as per the design.
Database: Transact SQL, Database design and maintenance.
Methodology: AgileDesign : Technical Design
Quality: Unit Testing, Load/Stress Testing, Integration TestingBusiness
Domain: Payments, Electronic Money, FX Trading, Finance and Banking
We expect the candidates to have a decent personality and good communication skills, be proactive self-starter having strong affinity towards best and latest technologies.
Excellent work culture.
5 Days working
It JOBView All