|Executive – Finance and & Accounts:|
We are looking for an outstanding Accounts Executive to be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely maintenance of books of accounts, statutory compliance and providing relevant and strategic inputs to the management. Accounts executive responsibilities include preparation of vouchers, invoices, posting of entries, reconciliation of accounts statements, all the way to finalisation of accounts, ensuring statutory compliance, timely filing of returns and statutory payments, coordination with external agencies as and when required to ensure smooth operations and suitably capture of all financial transactions of the Company.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Prepares timely payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
• Ensuring timely and statutory compliance by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains management confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Deal with bankers and tax authorities to ensure best working relationship for the organisation
• Coordinate with Clearing and Forwarding Agents when required to ensure speedy, cost effective and smooth customs clearance of any international consignments received.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Prepare reports and MIS on a daily / weekly / fortnightly / monthly basis as required by the management so as to ensure management has a purview of all critical points of operation and costing and to advise on any corrective measures to be taken.
• Ensure that all actions are in keeping with the management’s ethos and value system.
Qualifications / Skills:
• Corporate Finance
• Reporting Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Reporting Research Results
• Verifiable experience with statutory compliance
• Time Management
• Data Entry Management
• General Math Skills
Education, Experience and Other Requirements:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, or related experience
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in accounting/finance
• Experience with financial reporting requirements
• Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas is an added bonus
• High levels of personal integrity
Executive- Finance & Accounts
Job Category: IT JOBS
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: HYDERABAD
Job Experience: • Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in accounting/finance
It JOBView All