Who are we ?
Innovative? Customer Focused? Agile? Open and Engaging? Entrepreneurial? – Our key attitudes and way we like to work at 30Looks. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the Fashion Marketing Executive at 30 Shades House of Fashion.
How will you support us?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Professional to join our passionate and knowledgeable team as a Fashion Marketing Executive in Hyderabad on a permanent basis.
Working within the brand team, the executive will be responsible for working with the wider marketing campaign teams to ensure relevant content across all channels, that all campaigns are executed on time, on budget, and drive the required results for profitable customer acquisition and increased revenues.
They will be responsible for ensuring high quality social media and editorial content, the support and creation of all relevant promotional collateral, ensuring brand consistency and a positive customer experience. The right candidate will be an excellent team player, have strong communication and social media skills, have a good understanding of latest trends – both fashion related and what the latest buzz on social media is, be target-driven, and take pride in exceeding customer expectations.
- Understand the company’s vision and help translate that into a highly curated and personalized shopping experience for 30Looks customers.
- Styling & Creating Content for the website & digital channels
- The candidate will also provide stylist advice to customers as and when required.
- Assisting with events, shows & shoots
- Align with the overall brand plan, marketing and content guidelines so as to ensure that the communication is consistent across all platforms of the brand.
- Identify clients’ needs and help them find clothing items that fit their body type
- Align with merchandising team to create complete looks from head to toe in alignment with overall brand plan
- Offer personalized styling tips
- Inform customers about fashion trends
- Remember loyal customers’ names, sizes and preferences and maintain friendly relationships
- Maximise customer interest and sales levels by creating relevant content, and ensuring high level of personalized engagement on social media and other digital channels
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practices
- Remain up to date with latest trends on social media
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
- Working with merchandising team to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Face book, Instagram, YouTube, and many more
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Provide strategic inputs on customer requirements, shopping experience, all customer related communication, etc.
- Being a mascot for the brand across all communication channels, digital and conventional.
- Proven skills in photography, videography, photo and video editing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to create looks for different styles, occasions and body types
- Up-to-date with all fashion trends in outfits, shoes, accessories and makeup
- Up-to-date with all social media trends
- Additional certification in Fashion or Photography is a plus
- Proven sense of style
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Active public presence on multiple social media channels and strong social media skills
- Photogenic, camera friendly and not hesitant to get in front of the camera
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Journalism / Marketing / Fashion Marketing / Media or a related field
- Must have a vibrant taste in music
- Proven work experience as a marketing executive, social media executive, content creator or similar role in the fashion industry
- Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
- Highly customer centric and the ability to “decode” customers
- Airline industry experience as a cabin crew, (or) sales experience in clothing or shoe retail stores is a plus
- MC / RJ experience is a plus
- Outgoing, social and a bit of a social butterfly
- Strong networking skills
- Team player and excited about being part of the growth story of the next big thing in fashion
It JOBView All