· At a high level, you will lead the efforts for achieving world class viewing experience for users
while pushing every boundary on securing videos.
· You will work and launch quick prototypes using lean methodologies. All this while ensuring that
stability is never compromised.
· You will be involved in working with the engineering leadership to architect complex systems
ranging from cloud based infrastructure, queuing mechanisms, and modelling data.
· Work on deconstructing video and the data provided along with it.
· In this role, you will wear multiple hats (Back-end Developer, Dev-Ops, Reliability Engineer,
Growth Hacker, Front-end Developer) and be comfortable playing (/learning to play) each of
these roles depending on the need of the hour for the organization.
· We have built cloud processing systems for video manipulation. As part of our continued efforts
to stay ahead of the curve, we constantly perform experiments in our lab (e.g NLP and Video
Emotion detection in the past and advanced forensics at present). You too will have the
opportunity to work with team members on those cutting edge experiments.
· You will actively Strategize with the team to find a fix to a problem — and then make it work.
· Document, review, code and provide feedback on technical designs.
· Handle deployment automation/configuration management.
· Keep everything up and running by managing scale.
Core: At least 5+ years of relevant experience
· Most, if not all of the things you have ideally worked on: Celery, Django, Python, Node js,
Balancers, Route53, MediaConvert, etc)
· For us, security is of utmost importance – You understand security concepts deeply and write
code to protect us and our users.
· Jump into situations with few guardrails and make things better yet write comprehensible,
testable code with an eye towards maintenance
· Should be able to architect robust Restful APIs
· Strong CS fundamentals: Data structures, Algorithms, Distributed systems and Information
· You ship fast. Speed is in your blood. Except when you are driving in Bangalore
· Knowledge Of Machine Learning / Data Sciences / Cloud Computing Is A Huge Plus. Kubernetes,
Docker, Reactjs, Redux, Webpack 4, Scss, Es7, Jenkins Pipeline, Cloudformation, Terraform
· Golang experience any of these would be welcomed as well
· Any open source contribution would give you an edge
· Familiarity with git and some experience with shell scripting is again an added advantage
· Knowledge of agile and a lean way of doing things is a huge benefit
Engineering Information Technology
Full Stack Developer
Job Category: IT JOBS
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: gurugarm
Job Experience: 5 year
It JOBView All