job code: TATISO4FH
Job Description of Information Security Officer
Exp: 4-5 yrs
• Good knowledge of software security concepts including development and cloud
⚫ Hands-on experience on security audits and compliance topics like ISO-27001/SOC
• Support implementation of audit controls and manage the auditability of the
⚫ Centralize and standardize the audit process.
• Identify areas of issue, concem, or weakness and work cross-functionally to deliver solutions to improve the confidentiality, availability, integrity, scalability, and cloud
services. • Support security validation and pen-testing activities
• Overall responsibility for adherence of Organizations Information Security Policies, procedures, and controls across the organization
Governance and continuation of certifications such ISMS (ISO 27001) • To identify, assess new security technologies and/or security tools needed for the improving organization’s security posture and its effective rollout
Qualifications and Professional exp
• Degree in computer science or a technology-related field • Professional information security certification (can be optional)
• Experience in an information security role. • Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills. Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
It JOBView All