Job profile: We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Experience with Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
• Hands on experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Required Candidate profile Ability to adapt to any new technologies evolving in the Market.
• Proficient in problem-solving and debugging skills with strong focus on delivering quality code.
• Proficient in Swift, Objective-C with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
• Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
• Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
• Experience with embedded databases and other system data stores
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services.
• Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus.
• Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git, SVN
• Familiarity with continuous integration
It JOBView All