- Should have 3-8 years of experience in development, and maintenance of enterprise shared services using technologies like with TIBCO Integration Software including BusinessWorks 5X and EMS (8.0 or higher), XML standards.
- Practice experience as an integration software engineer with proven hands on design and development credentials.
- Must be strong and experienced in Java-8, Spring Boot, JMS, WebSphere MQ, TIBCO EMS, Git, REST API, SSL and other related open-source technologies
- Proven track record using TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Administrator, and TIBCO Hawk supporting enterprise level solutions
- Should have knowledge and understanding of containerization like Docker, Openshift.
- Must have critical-situation troubleshooting skills Samurai, Thread Dump Analyser(TDA), Memory Analyser Tool(MAT) is plus
- Should have hands on skills of Linux commands, RHEL is plus
- Good knowledge of SQL as well as ETL development process and execution of ETL jobs is required Oracle is preferred
- Should have worked on DevOps tools, with working knowledge of BitBucket, Teamcity, uDeploy, SonarQube.
- Designs, develops, recommends, and implements quality business solutions into a highly dynamic computing environment – often with high transactional requirements
- Should have worked in Agile development life cycle.
- Responsible for support of the technology in production on a Tier 3 basis
- Professional maturity in dealing with all levels of management and staff
- Responsible for application analysis, tuning and measurement to ensure appropriate performance and reliability based on documented SLA’s.
Java Embedded Programming
Job Category: IT JOBS
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Faridabad
Job Experience: 4-7 YEARS
It JOBView All