· Strong working experience in Oracle 9i/10g/11g and latest versions.
· Ability to perform PL/SQL coding assignments including stand-alone SQL scripting and
database stored code (packages, procedures, functions and triggers) in compliance with
standards and procedures.
· Experience with logical and physical data modelling and RDBMS concepts.
· Creating and designing tables when new modules are added to a software product
· Firm understanding of the overall architecture required to support common schema based
objects used to store data and implement business logic.
· Experience with software development lifecycle and software development common
practices (code reviews, unit testing etc.).
· Applies best practice for tuning SQL and PL/SQL for overall system performance.
· Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
2+ Years’ experience in Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12C
Education: UG -Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
CTC – 3 to 6Lacs.
Location – Gurgaon/Delhi (Right Now Work From Home)
Jr. Software Engineer (PL/SQL)
Job Category: IT JOBS
Job Type: work from home
Job Location: gurgaon
Job Experience: 2 year
Salary: 3 - 6 LPA
It JOBView All