• Develop and maintain code for various native applications and resolve any defects in systems.
• Administer change requests and provide estimation of all risks.
• Monitor all phases of projects and assist in developing specifications and architecture design for application systems.
• Assist domain experts and analyze business requirements.
• Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms (as and when required).
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement critical software fixes.
• Experience or In-depth knowledge of knowledge of React Native is must
• Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Familiarity with OOPS design principles
• Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
It JOBView All