Skills & responsibilities:
* Strong hands-on experience in designing and building microservices using .net core framework.
* In-depth knowledge on RESTful API standards and principles.
* Strong experience in integration of RESTful APIs with Single Page Application (SPA).
* Demonstrable ability to build applications in React is a must.
* The candidate must have a technical understanding of the React concepts like diffing, component lifecycle, etc
* The candidate must be familiar with techniques to write reusable and maintainable components.
* The candidate must be proficient in the use of webpack and npm as a build management tool When needed, the candidate should be able to build custom webpack plugins and/or npm scripts.
* Style sheet, both in how it behaves as a system to apply visual styling, as well as individual behaviours of the commonly used CSS properties
* HTML, including page optimization techniques and semantic tags
* The candidate must be able to write useful tests using their choice of frontend testing framework/s Jasmine, Mocha, Jest, enzyme, etc
* Good knowledge in MySQL/SQL and similar RDBMS, able to build complex data model, procedure and functions.
* Experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery tools like JIRA, Git/Stash, Teamcity, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc. is preferred.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Net / React Developer
Job Category: IT JOBS
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Any place in India
Job Experience: 3+Year
Salary: 12-16 LPA
It JOBView All