|Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.|
• At least two years’ experience as a Node.js developer.
• Knowledge of Express.js or NestJs framework.
• Knowledge of REST principle for backend API development.
• Suppose to have good grasp on asynchronous programming.
• Experience of any ORM tool (like TypeORM, Prisma etc.) is mandatory.
• Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 is added
• Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.