• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
• Creating APIs & work with third party APIs
Skills And Qualifications
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express.
• Experience with Redis, WebSocket
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages, EJS.
• Experience in building the API services from scratch – Project structuring, setting up environment objects, build reusable components etc.
• Working experience with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Excellent OOPs, data structure, and algorithm knowledge
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, svn, bitbucket.
It JOBView All