JOB CODE :- QAVIB6WF
- Perform Functional Testing, Unit Testing, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, Load Testing, Deployment Testing, and Security Testing.
- Connect with Salesforce.com or Force.com apps for functional testing which incorporates Unit Testing and Process Testing.
- Design test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing.
- In depth functional testing – Must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements are being met and are “fit-for-purpose” through end to end functional and automation testing.
- Work closely with software developers and business analysts to resolve issues.
- Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Business Analysts and Developers on tasks related to the planning, testing and coordination of release activities.
Participate in user story creation process through dissection of high-level requirements during team review sessions
It JOBView All