JOB CODE : SFDVIB6FH
Salesforce Admin Job Description:
- Create Salesforce Technology and integration approaches to solving complex business problems
- Follow and understand Salesforce’s latest product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases,
- Events and User Communities
- Create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard, and custom fields with the Salesforce
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, and approval
- Maintain data quality and data cleanup in CRM system through data quality rules to remove duplicate data
- And cleanse inaccurate data including movement of relevant Data to Tableau
- Able to standardize data entries, scheduled data analysis, scheduled reports, bulk data loads and validation
- Produce quality deliverables that will scale as our system and data footprint is growing super-fast
- Design, build and enhance integrations using middleware or REST APIs with various systems, including
- Infotainment Cloud and ERP systems and ensure data integrity.
- Work with end-users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including training,
- Documentation, and support as necessary.
- Never be complacent of how much you know, constantly improve your skills and training using Trailhead
- And other knowledge-sharing services
- Be Innovative and be a team player who will look to explore best practices and approaches from cross
- Functional teams
Salesforce Developer Job Description:
- Lead design, development, testing and deployment on Force.com platform.
- Build custom solutions on the platform using Apex, Lightning (LWC, Aura), Visualforce.
- Implement standard Salesforce functionality including sharing rules, roles, profiles, etc. and use standard features including Workflow, Process builder, and flows to create solutions.
- Execute integration testing with Apex test classes and maintain maximum code coverage.
- Write Apex using industry standard best practices and design patterns.
- Maintain expert level knowledge of Salesforce system architecture and development best practices to scale implementations across multiple Lucid business units.
- Develop complex integrations between SFDC and other systems, either through custom API or middleware tools such as Mulesoft or Workato
- Assist in increasing the efficiency of our sales organization and in scaling our sales systems for rapid.
- Never be complacent of how much you know, constantly improve your skills and training using Trailhead and other knowledge-sharing services Be Innovative and be a team player who will look to explore best practices and approaches from cross- functional teams
It JOBView All