Salesforce Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
Salesforce Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of mavensMate or eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.