- SAP ABAP Consultant (Offshore)
Location: Chennai (Work from Office) No Remote
No of resources – 2
Experience: 10+ years (8+ in Relevant in SAP ABAP is Must)
- Responsible for designing and creating software programs and applications through the SAP and ABAP programming codes
- Conduct multiple diagnostic tests for newly-created and existing applications to ensure adherence to quality standards and requirements.
- Provide technical resolution to end-users for their system issues and upgrade infrastructure to prevent the reoccurrence of downtimes and system failures.
- Troubleshooting production issues
- Bachelor’s or degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 7 to 10 years of ABAP design, development, testing and deployment experience that includes Fiori, CDS views, OData, SAPUI5, Adobe forms, RF, BRF+, Workflow, HTML, BADI’s and user exits.
- Hands-on experience with EDI integration, MES, Onesource, and Banking.
- WRICEFs development experience in S/4 Hana environment in FICO, MM, SD, PP, QM, EWM modules.
- Proven experience in global SAP ERP implementation, upgrade and support projects.
- Ability to prioritize, document, organize & follow up.
- Experienced with ITIL change management.
- Automotive industry experience would be an added advantage.
It JOBView All