|Looking for SAP PP|
Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 3 to5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
• Primarily responsible for Handling of PP QM tickets and application support to the End users.
• Extensively administered and resolved issues with Material Master, BOM, Recipe and Resource.
• Writing functional specs and interacting with ABAPers to develop any user exits.
• Training the end users and preparing end user training material if required.
• Must be experienced in Process industries.
• Required knowledge in Batch management, QM process in different areas.
• Required knowledge in Master data uploading tools like LSMW and BDC etc.…
• Expertise in working closely with integration of SAP PP with SAP MM, SD, FICO modules
• Processing of Inspection Plans with Reference to Operation Sets, Processing of Inspection Characteristics in Quality Planning.
Job Category: IT JOBS
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: AHEMDABAD
Job Experience: 3-5 Years
It JOBView All