JD for SD:
• Interacting with client, understanding the requirements, proposing solutions.
• Handle end-to-end delivery related activities
• Work on Standard SAP solutions & Custom developments independently
• Should be able to lead team & mentor junior members.
• Should have good understanding of SD business process knowledge & OTC cycle.
• Should be expert in areas of SD customizations, Credit Management, Pricing, User Exits, Routines, Copy Controls, Taxes (GST knowledge is preferred), Order Management, Delivery Processing, Billing, Account Determination, Output Determination, Smartforms /Layouts
• Cross Module Integration with FI, MM, APO, BW
• Interface Integrations using SAP XI/PI
• Knowledge in areas of EDI/IDocs.
• Special Processes like Inter-Company, STO.
• ABAP debugging / code walk-through knowledge will be an added advantage.
• Prepare Functional Specs to develop custom utilities / reports, carry out UT, SIT,UAT & provide hyper-care support post Go-Live.
• Should be an individual Contributor and team player. Desired Skill Sets:
• Educational qualification- BE / B. Tech / MCA / MBA or equivalent degree
• Excellent communication and client facing skills
• Ability to work independent and as well as a team
• Strong analytical & trouble shooting ability
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Quick learner and ability to adopt to new environment in a quick time
JD for SD:
It JOBView All