Senior Relationship Manager
Distribution and Subscription (Financial Planning)
Manager / Senior Manager / AVP
Organizational relationships Reports to:
Cluster Manager / Regional Head / Zonal Head /Head of Department/ Deputy CEO
Purpose of the Job
• Independent Senior Relationship Manager with complete ownership of Salesof subscription, Operations and Financial Planning for Clients, along with dotted reporting of financial counsellor.
• We are looking future leader within the organization
• This position holder will be responsible for managing key relationships and ensures business development across all distribution segments and manage Corporate & SMEs at all locations of the Cluster.
• Will play a strategic role in the future growth and expansion of theorganization.
• Responsible for achieving Sales of subscription and provide right solution to client through Wealth Management products, acquiring HNI/UHNI.
• Solutions: Mutual fund, Insurance, Legal, Tour Advisory, CMG FundingPMS and other Wealth products along with Loan Book.
• Acquisition of new HNI & UHNI Clients.
• Ensure right- selling by all team members through regular training.
• Ensuring Compliance with regulations.
• Confident & Assertive
• Good Communicational skills abilities and pleasing personality
• Negotiation Skills
• Ability to motivate and manage team/People Management.
• Pursing CFP or Cleared 1 module of AFP, IRDA & AMFI Certified is good if done.
Role Specific Competencies:
• Excellent Team Management & Leadership Skills
• Should be having a pleasing & smart personality.
• Key account management skills.
• Should have an eye for detail.
• Product knowledge.
• Market knowledge / extensively networked.
Formal Qualifications / Prior Work Exp
BCOM/ MBA or C.A
AMFI certification compulsory within 3 months of Joining’s Minimum 3 Year of Exp
CTC – 5 to 8Lac
Personal Laptop and WIFI Mandatory
It JOBView All