• Leading the team through example.
• Jointly evolve technical solutions with customers
• Contribute to recruitment activities by way of designing and conducting technical assessment.
• Developing standards and procedures to ensure quality standards consistently.
• Preparing technical solution and oversee development & deployment.
• Building internal technological capability and driving process improvements.
• Optimising SDLC thru technological interventions.
• Excellent communication, project management and customer relation management skills. Should have managed team span of 50-75 technical professionals.
• CS Engineering or similar degree.
• Hands-on technology aficionado
• Strong leadership and people skills.
• Extensive experience in working with multiple stakeholders.
• Experience in recruiting and developing engineers and contributors.
• Previous working experience in software design and developing customer-oriented platforms.
• Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
• Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.
• Expert in AWS cloud, CICD pipelines, Docker, container orchestration tools like ECS and/or Kubernetes
• Strong knowledge of micro-service as well as monolith architectures
• Good knowledge of Lean, Scrum& Project Management preferred.
• Strong development background in any language like Java, Python, Go, C++ or any other language
SOFTWARE ENGINEER LEADER
It JOBView All