|We are looking for an experienced Leader of Software Engineering Centre of Excellence to manage a diverse Tech development teams. Candidate should have worked in complex IT projects for international customers with an overall experience of 10-12 years.|
The responsibilities of the candidate will include leading a team of developers and engineers, collaborating with product managers, and defining operating processes and workflows.
To be successful candidate should have prior organizational leadership experience, be able to collaborate with team members, and be a strategic problem-solver. Ultimately, candidate should demonstrate excellent communication skills, an ability to connect with internal tech team, design and deliver technical solutions against customer expectation. Candidate must have a solid foundation in software design.
• Leading the team through example.
• Jointly evolve technical solutions with customers
• Contribute to recruitment activities by way of designing and conducting technical assessment.
• Developing standards and procedures to ensure quality standards consistently.
• Preparing technical solution and oversee development & deployment.
• Building internal technological capability and driving process improvements.
• Optimizing SDLC thru technological interventions.
• Excellent communication, project management and customer relation management skills. Should have managed team span of 50-75 technical professionals.
• CS Engineering or similar degree.
• Hands-on technology aficionado
• Strong leadership and people skills.
• Extensive experience in working with multiple stakeholders.
• Experience in recruiting and developing engineers and contributors.
• Previous working experience in software design and developing customer-oriented platforms.
• Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
• Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.
• Expert in AWS cloud, CICD pipelines, Docker, container orchestration tools like ECS and/or Kubernetes
• Strong knowledge of micro-service as well as monolith architectures
• Good knowledge of Lean, Scrum & Project Management preferred.
• Strong development background in any language like Java, Python, Go, C++ or any other language
Software Engineering Leader
Job Category: IT JOBS
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: DELHI
Job Experience: 10-12 Years
Salary: 35 LPA
It JOBView All