This position is open to experienced PHP Laravel Developers. You will be working with an amazing team and
will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly.
Who are we looking for?
– 3 years to 5 years of experience
– Proficient in Core PHP
– Proficient in PHP Laravel Framework
– Studied from a reputed college
– Good score throughout academics with minimum 60% marks throughout
Role & responsibilities :
– Work on www.faveohelpdesk.com
– Review Faveo in terms of UI, code, usability etc.
– Work to optimize UI, features, code, database etc.
– See that Faveo code follows all standards like PSR/FIG/W3C
– Write PHP Unit test cases and Dusk cases for all the modules that you program
-Guide other junior developers working on Faveo
– Build new features & modules in Faveo
– Maintain the existing code of Faveo
Technologies you will work on :
– Laravel Framework
– HTML & CSS
Tools you will use:
– Git – Github
– AWS Hosting and management
– cPanel web hosting
– IDE: NetBeans/Dreamweaver/Brackets/Sublime
– Candidates with prior knowledge of these tools will be preferred
It JOBView All