Practically is a young insurgent brand from a team of energetic people who passionately believe in
reshaping the way the world learns. We believe that there is an explorer, hidden deep within each of
us, who is often stifled by the rigid notions of conventional education. We want to reach out to that
explorer within every learner and unleash their true potential for limitless learning.
Practically is a fully owned brand of 3rdFlix Visual Effects Pvt. Ltd., which is a venture funded company
with its presence in India and Middle East.
About the Role
Practically is hiring young and enthusiastic candidates for the role of Academic Counselor, who are
passionate about making their career in the Sales Industry. This position is to sell “Practically”, a
revolutionary Ed-tech product powered 3rdflix, for K12 Students. The ideal candidate will have
experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident in building new client relationships
and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good
• Identifying and maintaining a list of prospective customers in line with short- & long-term
• Build relationships with prospective customers
• Manage sales pipeline
• Counsel Students on the product and convince them to be a paid customer.
• Analyse the market and establish competitive advantages
• Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
• Collaborating with sales leadership and partners to secure, retain, and grow accounts
• Generating business from new accounts and developing them to scale
• Gaining expertise on the cloud technology platform & creating informative product
• Leading sales demos with prospective customers with product presentations
• Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
• Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews.
• Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration, Collaborating with sales team on sales goals,
planning, and forecasting.
• 0-5 years of experience in sales with any Bachelor / Postgraduate degree with an aspiration
to work in the sales industry.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong negotiation skills