Recruitment of Financial Products Distributors
(1) Generating leads from Open Market who are interested in becoming Distributor / Individual Financial Advisors (IFA) for Mutual Fund business.
(2) Explaining MF Business opportunities and earnings to interested leads.
(3) Coordinating and assisting enrolled candidates for NISM – Series V-A (AMFI).
(1) Providing training to IFAs for Business Development.
(2) Preparing business plans and strategies to develop the business of IFA.
(3) Planning different activities to explore better business opportunities and new developments.
(4) Joint Call – accompanying IFA on client meetings.
(5) Addressing and spreading awareness regarding investments in group client meets.
(6) Solving distributor’s queries.
(7) Establishing strong relationships and communication with distributors.
System & Process
(1) Following the internal sales process by updating all the activities in the online system.
(2) Comply with all rules and regulations of the company as well as following industry norms.
It JOBView All